Blaster / Set-up Operator, Thermal Spray Shop
A&A Coatings, of South Plainfield, NJ is seeking to immediately fill the FULL TIME position of a Blaster / Set-Up Operator.
Qualified person will be responsible for the following:
- Blasting of Machined Components, using Aluminum Oxide Grit, to prepare machined surfaces for the Thermal Spray process.
- Loading the blasted component into a lathe or spray booth.
- Reading, Comprehending and Following Route Card requirements and Specifications.
- Able to use a Dial Caliper and Micrometer.
- Work in a fast paced quality oriented environment.
- Lifting involved as necessary, including, but not limited to, moving parts from the blasting area into the spraying area when completed.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to follow directions thoroughly.
- Actions deemed as necessary by the Plant Manager.
Must be a motivated self-starter. Lathe experience is a plus.
Hours are 7am – 3:20pm., Monday – Friday. OT is available when necessary.
Pay is $10 / HR depending on experience.
There is a potential for advancement if a position becomes available down the line.
Please respond to this posting with your name, contact information and resume. We will contact you with interview information.
You can apply for the position in person or call the office between Mon. – Fri. from 8 am – 3:30 pm. You can also submit your application online.